We are pleased to announce a special Bevinars presentation with Michael Brughelli, founder and winemaker of Brvghelli Wine, one of California’s most exciting producers of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Broadcasting live from Mark Oldman’s Wine Sanctuary on Wednesday, November 8th, Mark and Michael will taste through Brvghelli’s superb wines and discuss:
- What makes for a top-tier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
- Why Santa Barbara County is attracting America’s leading winemaker talent
- What prepared Michael to establish his own winery after years of working with other top California wineries
- Insider names, vineyards, and wineries to know on California’s Central Coast, including the best strategies for visiting wine country there
There is no charge for this virtual event, but attendance is limited, so please reserve your spot ASAP. After the tasting, registrants will be sent a link to the video recording to review or in case they cannot make the live stream
Sorry, you missed this event!
Tickets are no longer available, but check out these other events that you might like.
- Bevinars being scheduled — check back soon.