With summer upon us so much pink wine crowding the shelves, how do you know which ones are well-made and to your liking?
In his signature style that Bon Appétit calls “winespeak without the geek,” renowned wine author and speaker Mark Oldman will take you around the world in search of the best styles of blushing wine. We will cover:
- How to differentiate rose styles from different countries and regions
- Is expensive rosé worth it?
- Where the most interesting and exotic rosé is coming from
- Mind-blowing food pairings with rosé
- And a treasure trove of insider tips and nuggets
While he will be offering several wine picks, Mark will be presenting and discussing three key bottles. You are free to purchase these wines in advance (though this is not a prerequisite; you are welcome to bring your own bottle or just watch).